Monday, July 23, 2007

Sketch #4

A lot of fun things are happening here at Sketches! Our Design Teams are about in place. This past week,we got a Yahoo Group set up for those that want to join in to chat. There is a blinkie off to the right hand side that you can click if you want to join us. And next week. Something even bigger will be announced. Don't you hate it when people do that? Mention they have a secret but they can't tell it to you? I know I hate it, and yet.....I am doing it to you. So Sorry! :insert evil grin:

And not to make you wait any longer, here is this week's sketch.




Layout By Kathy H


Inside Kathy H's Folder

Layout By Sara





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would think being on the design team would make us privvy to such secrets!

I do not do well with anticipation...Can you tell??? Can't wait to hear what you've got planned!

Great sketches, by the way!!!

Tamara Wheeler said...

a-ha! Just trying to see if you were reading the blog or just submitting your layouts. lol

Off to email ya!

Kathy said...

And then you emailed the design team with the surprise - you are so great to listen to our grumbling. Notice how I said "our" - I am speaking for the lurkers, too! Thanks, Tamara!