Tuesday, July 31, 2007

August Sketch Contest/Challenge


Sketches! is having our very first contest. It will run from August 1 – August 31st. The winner will be announced on September 1st.

The Prize: A $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Freak Online Store. Scrap Freak is an online Scrapbooking Community. If you have not seen this site yet, I recommend taking a look. It is a relatively new place, but a very fun place! http://www.scrapfreak.com/

To Enter: You must complete a 12 X 12 layout using the sketch provided. Leave a link in the comment section to your completed layout along with your name. It is that simple.

I will do a random drawing and the winner will be announced on September 1st. The winner will have one week to contact me with their name and email address. At that time, if I have not heard from the winner, a new winner will be picked.

Would you like more than one entry into the drawing? Get all your friends and family members to also enter the contest. When they do, they need to say that YOU referred them to the contest. And then you both will get your names entered for their layouts. So the more people who you get to join in the fun, the more chances you have of winning.

**this contest is not sponsored or affiliated with Scrap Freak. Because I live over seas, a gift certificate is easier to offer than scrap goodies. Plus, who doesn’t like to pick out their own scrap supplies?







Layout By Tamara


Layout by Kathy R




Layout By Sara



9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that you are doing a sketch challenge! Awesome! I'm not a 12X12 scrapper though.

Rebecca said...

I love that you are doing a sketch challenge! Awesome! I'm not a 12X12 scrapper though.

Tamara Wheeler said...

Next time, I will have to include 8 1/2 X 11 for ya Rebecca! :D

Laura S. said...

really cool...I just love sketches.

laura

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I'm going to defintitely put together a page and encourage the people who come to my blog (http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com) to do the same.

Unknown said...

Well, Tamara, I finally put my page together for this challenge. Here is a link to my blog entry about the whole process and including a photo of my layout - http://scrappyhour.wordpress.com/2007/08/10/sketches-with-multiple-photos-challenge/.

I love your sketches and I am looking forward to more challenges in the future.

Thanks,
Michelle

Tamara said...

Michelle, I love your layout. You are now entered into the drawing. Good Luck!

monica.coffman said...

This is awesome! Great contest, great sketch and of course I love the prize! I'm so glad to have you at the freak! :)

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I loved the sketch! This was the first time I ever journalled in strips and it was fun! Here is my layout:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/08/running-through-sprinkler.html

Thanks!
Cheryl